Поставьте общие вопросы к предложениям:
1. There is a tea-pot on the table.
2. I work from nine to ten.
3. We are leaving for Hamburg next Saturday.
4. I have been busy the whole evening.
5. My friend studied in Sorbonne when he was young.
6. It is winter.
7. I can swim in cold water.
8. I had to go there in the daytime.
9. I will show you how to do it.
10. You must work hard.
11. She didn’t play well that evening.
12. I can’t read English authors in the original.
13. I wasn’t prepared to this sort of questions.
1. Is there a tea-pot on the table?
2. Do I work from nine to ten?
3. Are we leaving for Hamburg next Saturday?
4. Have I been busy the whole evening?
5. Did my friend study in Sorbonne when he was young?
6. Is it winter? 7. Can I swim in cold water?
8. Did I have to go there in the daytime?
9. Will I show you how to do it?
10. Must you work hard?
11. Didn’t she play well that evening?
12. Can’t I read English authors in the original?
13. Wasn’t I prepared to this sort of questions?
На основе данных предложений постройте общие вопросы согласно образцу.
She likes classical music. -> Does she like classical music?
1. The weather is fine.
2. Her new dress is green.
3. He won’t come because he’s ill.
4. The church is 200 yards away.
5. She prefers red.
6. He comes every week.
7. The tall one is my boss.
8. She’ll come at 5 p.m.
9. He’ll wait for 10 minutes.
10. Ray took the thick book.
1. Is the weather fine?
2. Is her new dress green?
3. Won’t he come?
4. Is the church 200 yards away?
5. Does she prefer red?
6. Does he come every week?
7. Is the tall one my boss?
8. Will she come at 5 p.m?
9. Will he wait for 10 minutes?
10. Did Ray take the thick book?