Поставьте следующие предложения в отрицательную и вопросительную форму.
1 They have done something.
2 He has given them some money.
3 You have brought something for us.
4 I have taken some English books from you.
5 She was reading something.
6 He has written a letter to somebody.
7 Somebody by the name of Mr. Brown lives on the third floor.
8 They have some English books.
9 There are some tall trees in front of their house.
10 Peter has something in his box.
11 There are some parks in this town.
12 There are some good book shops in our district.
1. They haven’t done anything. Have they done anything?
2. He has given them no money. Has he given them any money?
3. You have brought nothing for us. Have you brought anything for us?
4. I haven’t taken any English books from you. Have I taken any English books from you?
5. She was reading nothing. Was she reading anything?
6. He hasn’t written a letter to anybody. Has he written a letter to anybody?
7. Nobody by the name of Mr. Brown lives on the third floor. Does anybody by the name of Mr. Brown lives on the third floor?
8. They have no English books. Do they have any English books?
9. There are no tall trees in front of their house. Are there any tall trees in front of their house?
10. Peter has nothing in his box. Does Peter have anything in his box?
11. There are no parks in this town. Are there any parks in this town?
12. There are no good book shops in our district. Are there any good book shops in our district?
Поставьте предложения в восклицательную форму.
1. He is a good singer.
2. The singer is good.
3. He is a fi ne athlete.
4. This athlete is good.
5. She is a pretty girl.
6. This girl is pretty.
7. She has beautiful hair.
8. Her hair is beautiful.
9. It’s a cool night.
10. The night is cool.
11. He speaks English well.
12. Everything was quiet.
13. They understood each other perfectly.
14. She plays the piano well.
15. It is noisy here.
16. It’s stuffy here.
17. This place is beautiful.
18. She sings beautifully.
19. It’s fi ne weather we are having.
20. She is wearing beautiful clothes.
21. The cake smells delicious.
22. You have brought us sad news.
23. They are laughing very loudly.
24. You have given me a lot of money.
25. You are wrong.
26. She looks beautiful in this dress.
27. The child has grown very tall.
28. The tree is growing fast.
29. April is usually cold.
30. The fl owers smell nice.
31. Her hair has turned grey.
32. It’s getting cold.
33. He seems to be a nice man.
1. What a good singer he is!
2. How good the singer is!
3. What a fi ne athlete he is!
4. How good the athlete is!
5. What a pretty girl she is!
6. How pretty this girl is!
7. What beautiful hair she has!
8. How beautiful her hair is!
9. What a cool night it is!
10. How cool the night is!
11. How well he speaks English!
12. How quiet everything was!
13. How perfectly they understood each other!
14. How well she plays the piano!
15. How noisy it is here!
16. How stuff y it is here!
17. How beautiful this place is!
18. How beautifully she sings!
19. What fi ne weather we are having!
20. What beautiful clothes she is wearing!
21. How delicious the cake smells!
22. What sad news you have brought us!
23. How loudly they are laughing!
24. What a lot of money you have given me!
25. How wrong you are!
26. How beautiful she looks in this dress!
27. How tall the child has grown!
28. How fast the tree is growing!
29. How cold April usually is!
30. How nice the fl owers smell!
31. How gray her hair has turned!
32. How cold it’s getting!
33. What a nice man he seems to be!
Расставьте слова в нужном порядке, чтобы получилось предложение.
1. were, pale, they, men, faces, big, with.
2. New Zealand, were, from, the eight men. divers.
3. to clear the harbour, was brought, of its wrecks, the team, to Rangoon.
4. these, refugees, a lot of, ships, had boarded.
5. climbed, of the ship, hole, in the side, I, through, one.
6. the compartment, the lamp, next, just, in, is being fixed.
7. appeared, the porter’s, in the doorway, face, smiling.
8. a few words, I, to say, companion, was eager, my, to
9. was born, of, Mark Twain, a, lawyer, in, small town, the family, in 1835.
10. in, he, a printshop, began, home, his, to work, town, at.
11. a number, this, was followed, of, by, story, stories, short, novels, and.
1. They were big men with pale faces, или They were men with big pale faces.
2. The eight men were divers from New Zealand, или The divers were eight men from New Zealand.
3. The team was brought to Rangoon to clear the harbour of its wrecks.
4. A lot of refugees had boarded these ships, или Refugees had boarded a lot of these ships.
5. I climbed through one hole in the side of the ship.
6. The lamp is just being fixed in the next compartment.
7. The porter’s smiling face appeared in the doorway.
8. I was eager to say a few words to my companion.
9. Mark Twain was born in the family of a small town lawyer in 1835.
10. He began to work at a printshop in his home town.
11. This story was followed by a number of short stories and novels.