Замените придаточные предложения инфинитивными оборотами.
Не is so old that he cannot skate. — He Is too old to skate.
1. The problem is so difficult that it is impossible to solve it.
2. The box is so heavy that nobody can carry it.
3. The baby is so little that it cannot walk.
4. He is so weak that he cannot lift this weight.
5. She is so busy that she cannot talk with you.
6. She was so inattentive that she did not notice the mistake.
7. The rule was so difficult that they did not understand it.
8. He was so stupid that he did not see the joke.
9. She has got so fat that she cannot wear this dress now.
10. The accident was so terrible that I don’t want to talk about it.
11. They were so empty-headed that they could not learn asingle thing.
12. The window was so dirty that they could not see through it.
13. She was so foolish that she could not understand my explanation.
14. I have very little wool: it won’t make a sweater.
1. The problem is too difficult to solve.
2. The box is too heavy to carry.
3. The baby is too little to walk.
4. He is too weak to lift this weight.
5. She is too busy to talk with you.
6. She was too inattentive to notice the mistake.
7. The rule was too difficult for them to understand.
8. He was too stupid to see the joke.
9. She is too fat to wear this dress now.
10. The accident was too terrible to talk about.
11. They were too empty-headed to learn.
12. The window was too dirty to see through.
13. She was too foolish to understand my explanation.
14. I have too little wool to make a sweater.