Переведите на английский язык, употребляя предлоги on, in, at, to, into.
1. Идите к доске.
2. Напишите число на доске.
3. Повесьте картину на доску.
4. Она налила в вазу воды и поставила в нее цветы. Потом она пошла к окну и поставила вазу на подоконник.
5. Учитель стоит у доски. Он пишет на доске предложение. Ученики сидят за партами. Они пишут это предложение в своих тетрадях.
6. Ник вошел в кухню и сел за стол. Мама стояла у плиты. Она подошла к столу, поставила на стол чашку и налила в чашку чаю.
7. Мы собрали в лесу много грибов.
8. Маша открыла дверь и вошла в дом. В доме никого не было. Медведи были в лесу. В комнате Маша увидела стол. Она подошла к столу. На столе она увидела три тарелки.
9. Катя была в комнате. Она стояла у книжного шкафа.
10. На полу лежал толстый ковер. Дети сели на ковер и начали играть.
11. Где мальчики? — Они играют во дворе.
12. Сейчас зима. На земле лежит снег. На реке лед.
13. Она подошла к доске, взяла мел и начала писать на ней (на доске).
14. Масло на столе. Поставь его в холодильник. А теперь садись за стол. В этом стакане сок. Выпей его и поставь стакан в раковину. Я вымою его позже.
15. Где твоя ручка? — Она в (моем) кармане. 16. Положи в карман платок.
17. Он прыгнул в реку и быстро поплыл к острову.
1. Go to the blackboard.
2. Write the date on the blackboard.
3. Hang the picture on the blackboard.
4. She poured some water into the vase and put the flowers into it. Then she went to the window and put the vase on the windowsill.
5. The teacher is standing at the blackboard. He is writing a sentence on the blackboard. The pupils are sitting at the desks. They are writing this sentence in their exercise books.
6. Nick went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. His mother was standing at the stove. She went up to the table, put a cup on the table and poured some tea into the cup.
7. We gathered a lot of mushrooms in the wood.
8. Masha opened the door and went into the house. There was nobody in the house: the bears were in the woods. In the room Masha saw a table. She went up to the table. On the table she saw three plates.
9. Kate was in the room. She was standing at the bookcase.
10. There was a thick carpet on the floor. The children sat down on the carpet and began playing.
11. Where are the boys? — They are playing in the yard.
12. It is winter now. There is snow on the ground. There is ice on the river.
13. She went up to the blackboard, took the chalk and began writing on the blackboard.
14. The butter is on the table. Put it in the fridge. And now sit down at the table. There is (some) juice in this glass. Drink it and just put the glass in the sink. I’ ll wash it later.
15. Where is your pen? — It is in my pocket.
16. Put a handkerchief into your pocket.
17. He jumped into the river and quickly swam to the island.
Вставьте предлоги on, in или into.
1. Where is the book? — It is … the table. 2. Where is the tea? — It is … the cup. 3. Put the plates … the table. 4. Put the book … the bag. 5. There is a beautiful picture … the wall. 6. He went … the room. 7. I like to sit … the sofa … my room. 8. Mother is cooking dinner … the kitchen. 9. She went … the room and sat down … the sofa. 10. There are many people … the park today. 11. There is a girl standing … the bridge. Why is she crying? — She has dropped her doll … the water. 12. There is no tea … my cup. 13. Pour some tea … my cup. 14. Put these flowers … the window-sill. 15. I saw many people … the platform waiting for the train. 16. We went … the garden and sat down … a bench. 17. The teacher hung a picture … the blackboard. 18. I opened the door and went … the classroom. The teacher was writing some words … the blackboard. The pupils were writing these words … their exercise-books. There were some books and pens … the teacher’s table. There were two maps … the wall and some flowers … the window-sills. I saw a pen … the floor. I picked it up and put it … the table. 19. He put his hand … his pocket, took out a letter and dropped it … the mail-box which hung … the wall of the house. Then he got … his car and drove off.
1. Where is the book? — It is on the table. 2. Where is the tea? — It is in the cup. 3. Put the plates on the table. 4. Put the book into the bag. 5. There is a beautiful picture on the wall. 6. He went into the room. 7. I like to sit on the sofa in my room. 8. Mother is cooking dinner in the kitchen. 9. She went into the room and sat down on the sofa. 10. There are many people in the park today. 11. There is a girl standing on the bridge. Why is she crying? — She has dropped her doll into the water. 12. There is no tea in my cup. 13. Pour some tea into my cup. 14. Put these flowers on the window-sill. 15. I saw many people on the platform waiting for the train. 16. We went into the garden and sat down on a bench. 17. The teacher hung a picture on the blackboard. 18. I opened the door and went into the classroom. The teacher was writing some words on the blackboard. The pupils were writing these words in their exercise-books. There were some books and pens on the teacher’s table. There were two maps on the wall and some flowers on the window-sills. I saw a pen on the floor. I picked it up and put it on the table. 19. He put his hand into his pocket, took out a letter and dropped it into the mail-box which hung on the wall of the house. Then he got into his car and drove off.
Переведите на английский.
1. Мертвое море находится ниже уровня моря.
2. Мы пролетаем над Сахарой.
3. Павел сидел напротив Фионы и смотрел на нее.
4. Девушка стояла под деревом, шел сильный дождь.
5. Кто этот человек, который сидит рядом с Мэри?
6. Здесь есть телефон? — Да, у двери.
7. Мне расписаться (sign) на строке, над строкой или под ней?
8. Остановка автобуса за углом.
9. Перед театром красивый фонтан.
10. Врач склонился (bend) над больным.
11. Судья (referee) встал между сражающимися (fight) боксерами и остановил поединок.
12. Бабушка разделила пирог между детьми.
13. Телеграфные провода (wire) над улицами выглядят очень некрасиво (ugly).
14. Рядом со мной свободное место, сядь рядом со мной.
15. Кинотеатр прямо напротив остановки автобуса, рядом с кафе.
16. Я плохо видела, так как передо мной сидел высокий человек.
17. Вместо того, чтобы держать деньги (keep) в банке, моя бабушка прячет их под ковром в спальне.
18. А свои драгоценности (jewelry) она прячет в шкатулке (casket) за шкафом.
1 .The Dead Sea is below sea level.
2. We flew over the Sahara.
3. Paul was sitting opposite Feona and looked at her.
4. The girl was standing under a tree, it was raining hard.
5. Who is the man, sitting next to Mary?
6. Is there a public telephone? — Yes, there is one by the door.
7. Shall I sign on, above or below the line?
8. The busstop is round the corner.
9. There is a beautiful fountain in front of the theatre.
10. The doctor bent over the patient.
11. The referee stood between the fighting boxers and stopped the fight.
12. The grandmother divided the pie among the children.
13. The telegraph wires over the streets look so ugly.
14. There is a free seat beside me, sit next to me / beside me.
15. The cinema is just opposite the busstop next to the cafe.
16. I couldn’t see very well because a tall young man was sitting in front of me.
17. Instead of keeping her money in the bank my grandmother hides it under the carpet.
18. And she keeps her jewelry in a casket behind the wardrobe.
Выберите правильный предлог.
at, in, on
1. There is someone *** the door.
2. I sat down *** the sofa.
3. They live *** Coronation street *** number 32.
4. Meet me *** the bus-stop *** the end of Bristol Road.
5. My book is *** the table *** the sitting room.
6. When I was *** Spain it was terribly hot.
7. I’ve applied for a job *** the United Nation *** Geneva.
8. Oxford is *** the A34 (road) between Bermingham and London.
9. There was a note *** the table. It was from Elsie. She had signed her name *** the bottom.
10. Hello. This is Doris. Jim *** Athens *** the Acropolis Hotel.
11. There is a good film *** the cinema.
12. It was very cold *** the cinema.
13. I’ll see you *** Fred’s house.
14. When we were *** the south we stayed *** a small hotel *** the coast.
15. We had a busy day *** the shop.
16. I had to return as I had forgotten to switch off the light *** the shop.
17. Jack lives *** a flat *** Park street *** the third floor.
18. I had a seat *** the front row.
1. There is someone at the door.
2. I sat down on the sofa.
3. They live in Coronation street at number 32.
4. Meet me at the bus-stop at the end of Bristol Road.
5. My book is on the table in the sitting room.
6. When I was in Spain it was terribly hot.
7. I’ve applied for a job at the United Nation in Geneva.
8. Oxford is on the A34 (road) between Bermingham and London.
9. There was a note on the table. It was from Elsie. She had signed her name at the bottom.
10. Hello. This is Doris. Jim in Athens at the Acropolis Hotel.
11. There is a good film at the cinema.
12. It was very cold in the cinema.
13. I’ll see you at Fred’s house.
14. When we were in the south we stayed at a small hotel on the coast.
15. We had a busy day at the shop.
16. I had to return as I had forgotten to switch off the light in the shop.
17. Jack lives in a flat in Park street on the third floor.
18. I had a seat on the front row.
Подставьте правильный предлог:
1. She looks just (against, like, as) your mother.
2. I hope to work (against, like, as) a tour guide overseas.
3. He turned his face (towards, as, beyond) the door.
4. We can see the castle (beyond, against, in) the lake.
5. Are you (on, for, like) or (towards, against, behind) the plan?
6. I met Kate (near, till, within) the station.
7. Do I have to get (near, off, within) at the next station?
8. The museum is (within, near, at) walking distance.
9. He went out (within, without, off) an umbrella.
10. It’s been raining (within, since, in) last night.
11. I sat up (till, to, near) three this morning.
12. Are there any shop (around, across, along) here?
13. It’ll be a secret just (among, between, within) you and me.
14. She is (between, among, except) the most famous pianists in Europe.
15. The dog walked (above, across, among) the road.
16. I lived in London (during, in, at) the winter.
17. It’s ten degrees (under, over, below) zero.
18. I ordered a drink (over, above, in) ten minutes ago.
1. like 2. as 3. towards 4. beyond 5. for, against 6. near 7. off 8. within 9. without 10. since 11. till 12. around 13. between 14. among 15. across 16. during 17. below 18. over